Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Feet

"My feet are beginning to swell...
is this a sign that Izaiah is ready to come out?"

I emailed hubby with this information and he replied with: "sounds like a posting." My first thought was "funny guy" but the more I thought about it I finally decided why not? Hubby is a genius and Izaiah will probably appreciate this!
So with only four more weeks to go you can say that I am super excited to have another little angel join our family. Part of me wants to have this baby NOW, but the other says no, he needs all the time necessary in mami's incubator.
I had my appointment with Dr. Lavoie today and hubby was able to come along. I was glad that he came with because he gets to hear Izaiah's heart beat and he gets to hear that this pregnancy is going pretty well from the doctor. I know it helps me to hear this every time I go! Also hubby is the brave one to ask for an additional ultrasound. Hopefully we will have another ultrasound prior to actually holding baby Izaiah in our arms.
We are still working on some final touches before baby is here. We have his crib set up in the "boys" room. Izaak and Izaiah will be sharing rooms once Izaiah is old enough... that means when he can sleep through the night and won't wake up big brother Izaak. We thought that it would be a good idea to add this to their room so that Izaak becomes more familiar with the fact that a baby is coming! We are super excited and know that this is a great blessing from our Heavenly Father. We love each other so much and can't wait to share that love with Izaiah!

No comments:

Post a Comment