Wednesday, October 14, 2009
We had the opportunity to go as a family to the ultrasound appointment (Izaak came along too, and did so good while we were there!) and it was just so amazing to see how well our baby was doing. Of course we did not get to find out the sex of our baby until the very end, but the whole process was just amazing.
It was a great relief to know that our baby boy is developing very well. It is estimated that our baby is now about 9 ounces in weight... so tiny right? Yet during the ultrasound all his body parts were just so perfect. It is the most amazing experience ever!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Love and protect thee, forever
Treasuring a Rare, Quiet and Tender Moment of Motherhood
Did I ever mention that I love the Willow Tree collection? My hubby certainly knows this! These statues remind me of the love I have for my children... Izaak and Peanut(until we find out the gender of our baby and determine a name). I am going to be a mommy of two beautiful spirits!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Isn't he the cutest? I may be a little bias but I definitely think he is absolutely adorable. Izaak is my little joy and makes mami happy every single day. He's got the cutest laughter ever and is super sweet too. Here are just a few things I love about my boy:
- He says bless you anytime he hears someone sneeze and not only does he say it but he comes up to that person and makes sure that they hear him.
- Randomly he will come up to me and give me a kiss on my arm and lean his head on me. I love this!
- He is such a big boy and has learned to close the door after he leaves a room.
- He likes to climb up to his high chair when it is time to eat and don't try to help him, he likes to do this all by himself.
- He loves to watch Dora the Explorer and will repeat the words out loud. If you have ever watched this show, you know the part that the "map" helps out and mentions where to go... well my little one loves to say all those words out loud. It may not be the best pronunciation, but then again he is just two.
- He has started to say prayers, with the help of mami or papi of course, and does such a good job at repeating what is said. He tries to maintain his arms crossed and bows his head too.
I love this little boy. I know that he will be a great big brother to Peanut. He is mami's and papi's gift from heaven. It is truly a blessing to be an eternal family!
Friday, August 14, 2009
I have been a little spoiled lately, which I cannot deny that it has been great, and I wanted to let my love know how much I appreciate it. I have been extremely tired lately... maybe it is because of the pregnancy, and my hubby has totally been covering for me when it comes to chores around the house. I do silly things sometimes, like not putting away the perishable items in the fridge or not starting the washing machine after loading the dirty clothes... well then my super hero comes to the rescue.
Love you babe!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
I know it looks a little weird, but it is amazing how much it will change during a matter of weeks.