Thursday, August 13, 2009

Beautiful sound


I am happy to announce that Zak and I are PREGNANT again!! Which means Izaak is going to be a Big Brother. Can you believe it? We are so excited and have been looking forward to this for a few months!

Today we had an appointment and met our new physician, Dr. Lavoie. She is great! She was able to answer all of our questions and she was very informative. I love doctors that take their time to speak to me and show that they care. So after a physical examination (not my favorite part of a doctors visit) we had the wonderful opportunity to listen to "peanuts" (that's our baby's name for now) heartbeat. It was the best part and totally made worth the uncomfortable physical exam. I am happy to know that so far peanut is healthy and that all my tests came back with flying colors! So I will continue taking my prenatal vitamins in hopes that I will have a chunky baby this time around. I love my family so much and I am super excited for this new wonderful spirit to come join us soon. I love peanut so much!


I receive an email every week with an update of how my baby may be growing from here. I am now 9 weeks along and this is how my baby looks... well according to this website:


I know it looks a little weird, but it is amazing how much it will change during a matter of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment