Friday, August 14, 2009

My love, my hero and my best friend





That's right I have the best husband in the world... I would totally nominate him for that in an instant. He has been so patient with me ever since day one of our wonderful journey.


I love him!
I have been a little spoiled lately, which I cannot deny that it has been great, and I wanted to let my love know how much I appreciate it. I have been extremely tired lately... maybe it is because of the pregnancy, and my hubby has totally been covering for me when it comes to chores around the house. I do silly things sometimes, like not putting away the perishable items in the fridge or not starting the washing machine after loading the dirty clothes... well then my super hero comes to the rescue.


I know that it gets him frustrated but he forgives me very easily.


He is G-R-E-A-T!


He is an awesome father to our Izaak. This morning while I was getting ready for work, he went ahead and got Izaak ready for school. I could hear over the monitor Izaak's great laughter because daddy was being silly in order to get him all ready. It just brightens up my day to think of all the wonderful things my hubby does for our family. He is a great provider, a lovable husband, a wonderful and fun papi to our Izaak


and my best friend!



Love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment