Monday, August 17, 2009

My little monkey



Isn't he the cutest? I may be a little bias but I definitely think he is absolutely adorable. Izaak is my little joy and makes mami happy every single day. He's got the cutest laughter ever and is super sweet too. Here are just a few things I love about my boy:

  • He says bless you anytime he hears someone sneeze and not only does he say it but he comes up to that person and makes sure that they hear him.
  • Randomly he will come up to me and give me a kiss on my arm and lean his head on me. I love this!
  • He is such a big boy and has learned to close the door after he leaves a room.
  • He likes to climb up to his high chair when it is time to eat and don't try to help him, he likes to do this all by himself.
  • He loves to watch Dora the Explorer and will repeat the words out loud. If you have ever watched this show, you know the part that the "map" helps out and mentions where to go... well my little one loves to say all those words out loud. It may not be the best pronunciation, but then again he is just two.
  • He has started to say prayers, with the help of mami or papi of course, and does such a good job at repeating what is said. He tries to maintain his arms crossed and bows his head too.

I love this little boy. I know that he will be a great big brother to Peanut. He is mami's and papi's gift from heaven. It is truly a blessing to be an eternal family!

No comments:

Post a Comment