Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fingerprints = Fun Date

I have been working on filing paperwork to finally be a citizenship of the U. S. of A. I am so excited! Well one of the appointments I got was to go get some fingerprints done at the Raleigh, NC office. This is about an hour and 30 minute drive from Greensboro so Zak and I decided that we would take the day off from work because we did not know how long this would take. From my experience anything that has to do with immigration takes forever. So imagine my surprise when we were out of that office at 8:15 am... mind you my appointment was at 8:00 am. It was awesome!


No kids, no work and being away from home called for a day of fun. Whoo-hoo!


First call of business Cracker Barrel.
Gotta love their gift shop


Checkers... let the battle begin!



We watched a movie. It was not Madagascar 3, but I just had to post this picture of my silly husband.
 I love him!


We finished our getaway with a trip to the DimSum House and marked that off of the must try list.
It was delicious.
What a great day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment